staceyhuston7

Head In The Clouds

Books, Book Reviews, And Random Musings

Endless

Endless - Amanda Gray **I received this as an eARC through Netgalley and the publisher in exchange for an honest review. In no way does that affect the thoughts and opinions in this review.**

From the get go Endless is one surprise after another. There is a lot that seems to happen in just a few days. Seriously, I'm pretty sure everything happens within a week, maybe two. Talk about head spinning. The characters are well developed and even though it seems like the relationships should have no foundation the plot of the book helps to make it seem like they are all deeply connected. I do wish there was more time for interaction between them so we could make a bond with them as readers.

In my opinion there seems to be a love triangle in the making. We don't really get a chance to grow attached to either of the boys, Ben or Nikolai, but I'm kind of inching towards Ben. I don't know why!! Nikolai seems like the dreamier of the two but there is just something about Ben. Though he is a bit jerky in the beginning.

I also want to say, without giving away too much, that I seriously LOVE who Jenny is in her visions. I have always been interested in that family and I think the visions are my favorite parts. Which makes me wish for a YA book set in that family and time, with a happier ending of course, because it's a book and doesn't have to be based strictly on facts. So can a writer get on that please?? And then put me on a list for an ARC ;-)

The book does come off a little rushed, like I said everything happens really fast, but because of this there really isn't a dull moment. Towards the end of the book things kicked into overdrive causing me to turn the pages faster. I must say the author did a good job of ending the book so that things are kind of tied up but yet you are left wondering what will happen next. I am definitely looking forward to the next book and finding out what Jenny discovers. I also can't wait to see what happens with Nikolai and Ben.